Final Exam Preview

1. I have made some YouTube videos in the past, and took some small videos with a couple friends for the sake of memories.
2. A DSLR camera will produce more professional looking images, but you will need to be aware of shutter speed, ISO, aperture, etc, and it will be heavier. However, you could use a tripod.
3. Ideas:
a. My mom/grandma cooking one of my favorite meals, preferably grandma, because she is better at it
b. A party from beginning to end
c. A day of the life of one of my friend's pets
4. I could incorporate some still images in video products during transitions.
5. I could use some music that fits the overall mood of the video, use narration to explain some parts, and maybe use some dialogue during the video to get a feel for the story.

Comments

Popular Posts