Welcome To My Blog

     I am very excited to have the opportunity to be in this class. I signed up because I have always been incredibly interested in writing, and I would love to dabble in different styles of it. If I want to improve my skills in it overall, I wish to cover genuine stories in order to bring out what I believe to be the best in my capabilities, and then be told that I may break those standards and soar higher. This will help me get some proper criticism for the way I phrase things, for the diction I use, and for how smoothly my words will flow through the mind. Thank you very much for allowing me to join in the benefits of this class--I hope that I will make notable contributions and get to the goals that I aim for, so that I can move on to greater heights, and continue for the rest of my life. There is always room for improvement, and I am willing to acknowledge that in order to get to a place I can be content in.
Logging into space,
Azul

Comments

Popular Posts