Commentary Writing Questions

1. I've felt nervous, relieved, and happy, all because of tests, through the past week. I've felt happy because of the friends I hold dear. But I've felt awkward around those I don't know well; I don't blend with people easily.
2. Completing my work and getting a good grade, finishing a piece of artwork, and writing something with great attention to detail, all give me satisfaction.
3. I worry about my grades, the health of those I care for, and about my future.
4. I get frustrated by confusing problems, unreasonable expectations, and by the continued trend of racism, even if it's improved from before.
5. I need shelter, I need proper food, and I need clean water.
6. I think teachers worry about teaching their classes well, getting grades in on time, and the overall growth of their class.
7. I think teachers will gain satisfaction from a high class average, from compliments from their students, and from students with a passion for their class.
8. I like my friends, I like the teachers, and I like schedule. (For the most part)
9. I dislike the tests, the school building, and the hallway temperatures.
10. Lately, it's become a trend for people to take constant selfies and use Snapchat. They send each other pictures with filters placed upon it to document sections of their life. It's a common thing I ee everyday.

Comments

Popular Posts