Feature Self-Edit

1. My sources were Lillian Kao, Wiyada Sopittkamol, and Cindy Zhou.
2. The story is about the life and history of Lillian Kao, born into World War 2 in China, driven into Taiwan, and then sent to the United States by the United Nation's desires. All of her experiences are unique, as all stories are, but it is something worth sharing with the world.
3. There are 35 paragraphs.
4. There are 1,344 words.
5. There are 14 direct quotes.
6. Three different people are quoted in the story.
7. I think “When I was very young, [during the] second World War, I was two years old. … We had to run from Japanese airplane[s]. We had a lot of trouble there, when I was young. So I’m kind of afraid of war, fighting . . .” is the most impactful quote.
8. The quote was in the beginning.
9. I think the lead effectively captures the reader's attention.
10. I would have liked to sniff out Kao's son and interviewed him a bit.
11. I believe the story is objective.
12. I don't have any unanswered questions.
13. The Woman With Wings
14. I believe the story is an account of the adventurous and stunning life that Lillian Kao has led.
15. I did my best, so I'd like to give myself an 100. I am ready any edits and suggestions that come my way.

Comments

Popular Posts