Best Magazine Covers 2015

1. Showcase a sequence.
I would likely use a high shutter speed for the subject against a bright background in a well-lit area so I wouldn't be afraid of the high shutter speed. I would look at all of the pictures I took of the subject in motion and post them in a way that appears to be in a sequence.

2. Play with face paint.
I would take a simple photo of the subject, without anything too distracting. Then, I would paint over the subject's skin to make leading lines that point to what I hope to highlight with the paint feature in Photoshop. I would keep the opacity low in order to make the paint job seem realistic.

3. Nothing wrong with pretty and sweet.
I would find things relevant to the main subject of the magazine and ensure that they complemented each other, and then place them digitally against a blank background so that they would stand out. I would use pleasant things such as flowers, or candies, or animals, with the digital and simplistic style to be pleasing to the eye.

Comments

Popular Posts